Welcome

Here is place to talk about that I really like and wish to share with people world wide. be free to express your thoughs and let me know how to make it better for me but fust off all my friends I hope you'll be.







lundi 25 janvier 2010

That's When, By Helena Barrington

When we have a work to do
And the task ahead seems bigger
Than youThat's when He steps in
When you know in your heart thatGod's command
Takes more than can be done by man
That's when He steps inHe sees you at the point of your need
He sees you at the point of crossing your
Red Sea
In the moment you call
When you've given your all
He steps in, He steps inAnd He'll say
What's that you have in your handI can use it, if you're willing to lose it
Take the little you have and
Make it grandI am El Shaddai and I'll more than
Supply your need
When all you have is oil in a jar
That's a reflection of where you are
That's when He steps in
A little boy's lunch of fish and bread
Is all you have for the need ahead
That's when He steps in

Let Him take it and bless it and
Break it and give it
He'll multiply it in the moment you live it
And in the moment you callWhen you've given your all
He steps in, He steps inAnd He'll say
He'll sayWhat's that you have in your hand
I can use it, if you're willing to lose it
Take the little you have and make it grand
I am El Shaddai and I'll more than supply
I'll supply
I will supply your need

© 1994 Integrity's Praise! Music

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Comment & pourquoi les Réligieuses (Africaines) se prostituent au Vatican, by Serge Bilé